Thursday, August 1, 2013

8-1-13 August Dark Vigilante Items!

Heyyyyy there! ^.^

Good morning :)

Today I'll show you the August items that have come out.
<3
I love the Dark Vigilante Energy<3<3<3
Anyway, to the pictures.


I want everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o':
Ohhh pretty 8D

Omg.<3
 
eh.
I love these so so much! ^_^
You can also change the color of the suit. (cred to MareksGregs as I didn't know this before)
So... what do YOU think?
I want to hear in the comments below!
I have gotten questions on how to comment on my website.
To comment, click on the title of a post and scroll to the bottom of the page.
 
cya later alligators 8)
emory
~~
do not copy.
 

2 comments:

  1. they look so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red And Purple Are The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete