Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1-21-14 FIVE THINGS OURWORLDERS NEED TO STOP DOING!

Okay, really.
There are many many many many things that ourWorlders need to stop doing. Here's a small portion, five things. These will obviously not stop soon... but whatever.

1. "will u gift me ill gift u bak"
  First off... if I don't know you, I probably won't. Next, this gets annoying and is probably asked of everyone the room, considering the bad grammar.
2. Trolling.
  Okay this will never EVER stop, sooo I'm moving on.
3. Throwing stuff when asked to stop..
  This will probably never stop either, but it is really annoying.
4. Just putting stupid stuff that doesn't make sense in the comments section.

 
5. Entering contests, not under that category.
  This is a little entertaining looking at results, but not it you entered and a crappy entry beat you.
x_x
 
 

Any things you want me to add?

Let me know, down below!

Cya!

play: ourworld.com
crew website: ouroutfits2008.blogspot.com
crew name: Neon Fire
Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment