Friday, May 24, 2013

5-24-13 Mr. Moles Mystery Mart and Netbots game

Hey everyone! Emory here!

The only thing not pictured in the snip above is the Red and White Jester Hat, which is 40 gems.
What do you people think?? Woo hoo no school! :-*

Next weekend, (not tomorrow) I will be busy and from then on I won't be able to post on the weekends. I also may not post as much, but I'll try when I have time. And I'll let you know about new things.
-----
Today I played the game Netbots.

Description- The scientists from the Netbots science lab need your help!
You can find this game on the front page of Puzzle games.

Story:
Scientist 1: Glad to see you doctor!
Scientist 1: Hello and welcome to the netbots science lab!
Scientist 1: Before we can start out tests, we will have to connect a few netbots to a network.
Scientist 1: The netbot delivery will arrive in a few seconds
Scientist 1: Well I guess we should start!

The object of the game is to connect the Netbots to match figures that appear at the right left*.
I'm in place 9 e.e

Good luck with the game Netbots! Hope you did better than I did! x'p

Cya around!

Emory--




No comments:

Post a Comment