Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5-28-13 Flow hunt!

Hey everyone! Emory here!

Sorry today. I am not able to access the Facebook code... I don't really understand why. e.e

Today I was digging around ourWorld with my flow shovel... here are the top spots I found:
THE SPOTS MAY VARY BUT YOU NEVER KNOW
Boardwalk - 21 flow - standing in the middle of the 'P' in Pier
Pier             - 27 flow - Go to taxi, click Soho, and then dig... my flow meter jumped 26 flow ;D


I know that Snaps and Wonderland are good places to dig. In snaps I've found (I think) 120 flow. In Wonderland I've found 150 flow. At the beginning of my flow hunt, I had 7 flow and now I have 55 flow... its good. Today was not my best day and I'll probably do another hunt.

For now...

Cya around!

Emory--


►do not copy◄


No comments:

Post a Comment